We look forward to welcoming you to The Sussex Exchange and Mia Lounge!
Your attendance constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these Mia Lounge terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. The Sussex Exchange maintains the right to cancel any reservation at its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Experience Services on 01424 858461.
Mia Lounge Terms And Conditions
- The Mia Lounge is open from 20:00 – 02:00 on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Entry to the Mia Lounge is strictly for Restaurant diners only and guests aged over 18.
- All guests regardless of age must bring a valid photographic ID. All IDs are scanned using the SCANET ID Scanner which utilises a national database. In the event that you are flagged by the SCANET you will be denied entry.
- If you are denied entry, The Sussex Exchange Management Team will not be permitted to override the decision.
2. DRESS CODE
- The Mia Lounge has a smart dress code. Please see the main Restaurant Terms and Conditions for further details. Please note that tailored shorts though appropriate in the Restaurant are not appropriate in the Mia Lounge.
3. BOOTHS & DEPOSITS
- Party bookings for the Mia Lounge booths are on a first come first serve basis booked via the Guest Experience Desk.
- Booths hold a minimum of 10 guests and a maximum of 12.
- All seating is on a first come first serve basis. The Sussex Exchange is not able to guarantee a seat to any guest.
- We reserve the right to request a search of any guest(s) at any time during their visit. This may extent to items such as bags, wallets and vehicles should it be on our property.
- CCTV monitoring takes place within our premises for the purposes of protecting our staff, property and the safety of our guests.
- You must not at any time leave any personal belongings such as bags etc. unattended.
- You must not under any circumstances be in the possession of any offensive weapons or any items that may be deemed as a weapon.
- You have the legal right of refusal to any of the above processes. Equally, we reserve the right to refuse service, entry and eject any guest(s) at any time without any or further explanation.
6. GENERAL CONDUCT
- The Sussex Exchange employs a strict zero tolerance behavioural, drugs and illicit substances Policy. The possession or the influence of any illegal substances will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Guests are reminded to be mindful and respectful of other guests and staff. Boisterous, aggressive, rudeness and offensive language patterns will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- The Sussex Exchange operates a one-strike strict rule in conjunction with the above contents of this Conduct Policy. Should any guest(s) be conducting themselves in a distasteful manner, will result in their immediate ejection from the premises including an indefinite suspension without exceptions or prejudice. Industry partners and local authorities may also be notified.
- It is the responsibility of the individual whom makes the booking to ensure that all guests in their party do not behave in an irresponsible manner and follow premises guidelines. Any guests found to in breach of The Sussex Exchange premises guidelines (including bad or rude language) will be asked to leave immediately. Refunds will not be permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the individual whom makes the booking to ensure that any costs of reported damage to The Sussex Exchange property are covered by themselves or the responsible individual. Any costs required will be pursued by The Sussex Exchange via email and by phone within 24 hours of the event, if no contact or attempt of payment has been made legal action will be pursued.
7. VEHICLE PARKING
- The Sussex Exchange offers over 80 car parking facilities situated at the front, side and rear of the building. Usage of car park facilities is strictly at the vehicle proprietor's risk. The Sussex Exchange will not accept any liabilities for any damages, theft, loss or stolen property.
- Guests are welcomed to leave their vehicle overnight for a maximum period of 24 hours, however prior authorisation must be obtained; either in advance by contacting our Guest Experience Services on 01424 858461 or by visiting our Guest Experience Service Desk located on the ground floor at The Sussex Exchange.
- The Sussex Exchange operates a 24h on-site security team. In compliance with our Anti-terrorism Policy, any unauthorised vehicle on the property will be removed immediately. The Sussex Exchange will not accept any liabilities. The vehicle’s proprietor will remain liable for all costs incurred such as recovery fees etc.