Thank you for purchasing a gift card for The Sussex Exchange!
Usage of your gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. The Sussex Exchange gift cards remain the property of The Sussex Exchange who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Experience Services on 01424 858461.
GIFT CARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital gift cards.
- These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through The Sussex Exchange website (www.thesussexexchange.co.uk) as well as gift cards purchased physically at The Sussex Exchange centre.
- The Sussex Exchange reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of its gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights.
- It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made.
- The Sussex Exchange gift cards remain the property of The Sussex Exchange who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The Sussex Exchange gift cards are non-exclusive to a particular service, part or product and can be used for all the products and services available from The Sussex Exchange, therefore the Terms and Conditions outlined within this document remains applicable should a particular product or service becomes unavailable or inaccessible.
- Only one gift card may be used per online order or per transaction, in person at The Sussex Exchange.
- The Sussex Exchange gift card balances or any remaining balances cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any offer or promotions, with exception of those who are part of The Elite membership.
- The maximum amount that an individual gift card can hold is £2,500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For gift cards purchased online and at the centre, The Sussex Exchange will provide you with specific denominations to choose from.
3. VALIDITY & REDEEMING
- The value of your gift card can only be redeemed physically in person at The Sussex Exchange or via our website (www.thesussexexchange.co.uk) provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable (Prior to its expiry date).
- Your gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation or the date of the gift-card purchase, following which they expire automatically.
- A gift card cannot be used or extended after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry. Should you wish to check validity please contact our Guest Experience Services.
4. LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following collection in person or delivery. In cases where your gift card is lost or stolen, The Sussex Exchange is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card.
- The Sussex Exchange cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
- The Sussex Exchange cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number and/ or PIN have become known to another party.
- Should your gift card become damaged, The Sussex Exchange will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.